Pastel Color For Summer? Why Not!

Going escape to Bali this summer? Prepare your summer shirt and check out these looks for some style inspiration for your trip! pastel colour shirt are identic with spring and printed summer shirt are identic with summer. But in fashion we don't have to think about the rules, occasionally you need to combine 2 different element to avoid getting bored. know we’re not always at the beach in Bali, most days, we’re living in the city enjoying it culture, it warm weather and it atmosphere. Want to incorporate your favourite summer shirt in your looks? I got you. So read on to get a few tips and ideas on how to style your favourite summer shirt.


I wanted to start off my summer trip with bright coloured shirt and pastel coloured short. I just got this outfit last month and I think it would be great for my summer trip. Many guys avoid wearing pastel coloured outfit especially pink and purple, this is the palette outside every guy's comfort zone. Now don’t get me wrong, I don’t see any problem with this (as this is how I usually dress everyday too LOL) but experiment a little bit with your personal style.


Printed shirts for summer seems still very popular, like I just said above we all have our favourite summer shirt. Yes, prints for summer can be a little predictable but hey, it actually depends on how smart you mix and match your shirts. it’s that one time of the year you get to go crazy and wear these kind of prints, right? So I think it is only fitting to wear this print on the hottest season of the year. Thanks for read my blog review hope you enjoy and have a nice day.


My Instagram